CAMP WILL BE OPENING JUNE 1!
We understand that there are a lot of options to choose from when it comes to Summer Camp for your children. But with so many options, why choose KIA Camp?
- Convenience: Located just a stone’s throw from Highway 270 at Tesson Ferry, the camp is all week Monday thru Friday.
- Time: Drop off starting at 6:30am and pick up as late as 6:00pm. That’s 11 1/2 hours per day.
- Value: Our hours are 6:30am to 6:00pm, fully staffed for your children. $150 per week full-time and $125 for part-time.
- Variety: We guarantee your child will never say “this camp is boring.” With both on-site and off-site activities, sports, crafts, music, and more, the campers have so much to do!
- And More: We take regular trips to off-site locations (Riverchase, Rollercade, Ronnie’s Marcus Movie Theatre, St. Louis Zoo, Science Center, Ted Drewes, Magic House, Suson Park) all of this and more included in your activity fee!( Per St Louis County Health Dept rules and permission)